All Saints’ Episcopal Day School, founded in 1912, offers full and half day programs available for young children ages 3-5 yrs old. Our dedicated staff members have 10+ years of school affiliation with All Saints’ and are certified in First Aid / CPR / AED.
- Social Studies
- STEM Program
- Health & Safety (including visits from local Police & Firefighters)
- Social Development
- Physical Development
- Extracurricular activities & school trips
- Numerous opportunities for parental involvement
Full and Half Day Programs
We offer both full and half-day programming five (5) days a week for
- Kindergarten (5 yrs)
- Pre-K (4 yrs)
- Nursery (3 yrs)
Flexible Nursery Schedule
We offer parents a flexible schedule for our Nursery in 3 or 5 days a week choices.
In addition to our school hours (Monday-Friday 9:00AM – 3:00PM), All Saints’ Day School provides
- Before-Care (7:00AM – 9:00AM)
- After-Care (3:00PM – 6:00PM)
We offer a 10-week Summer Camp program for children 3-10 years old.